We have the same genes, after all, so that should not come as a shock to anybody. Life with my brother was always....ummm...interesting. One strange and stupid event after another led to a list of inside jokes 732 miles long. Not just a mile. 732 miles. I'm not kidding.
Some of the inside jokes would not be suited for this blog. Others? Well, probably not them either. And the rest of them nobody would even understand anyway so what would be the point of even mentioning them?
Because today is his birthday!
So in honor of my brother, Steven, and in hopes he will see this, here is a short list of things nobody will understand. Except Linda, my bff.
- Does your butt tickle?
- You look like a "T"
- You look like Fwed Fwinstone
- It's A Hit! It's A Hit!
- You...you...you fart!
- Take a chance on me...take a chance on me....take a chance on meee...take a chance on me.
- So yummy. So yummy in my tummy with a little piece of poo poo in it.
- You can take THAT and sew a button on it.
- Nature shirt
- It almost hit me
- I need to poop (20 seconds after starting a rousing game of catch in the backyard)
- It's Randy Davis!!
- Click Click Click Click Click-ity Click Click
- Is that on the list?
I'm still younger than you.....