Friday, November 7, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....

going to be announced on Monday. Ugh! I know, I know! I'm having internet problems at home....plus I need to put all the names in a hat and have my daughter draw one...take a picture...and post all of it.

Rest assured, the winner will know their identity by Monday and can get in line soon thereafter for their Venti decaf non-fat triple pump white mocha with whipped cream.

And 18 comments!! WE HAVE A NEW RECORD, PEOPLE!!!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Technically this does count as a post, but really... A post to bridge a previous post to another post? hmmmm...you could discuss your favorite icecream, your favorite receipe...who (and not just jdepp), hot men in hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woot, woot.
    LOL!
    T (cuz I'm too lazy to log into blogger...)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails