Thursday, October 16, 2008

More comparisons

I got slammed when I walked in to work the other day looking like this:

Photobucket

I got called Sarah, pitbull, and Maverick...and was then asked if I could see Russia from my house. I do not see the resemblance. At all. But we are talking about a bunch of men with no sense of style.

And not that I mind the comparison. She is pretty, after all. But jumping on the Sarah Palin Style-Train is just a bit...ummm...jr. high for me. I never had the Jennifer Aniston haircut, either. I don't want people to think I'm *trying* to look like Sarah Palin. I'm 43. I'm too old for that. Right?

Did I just call myself old?

Besides, I think this is a better comparison anyway:

Photobucket

Except for the fact that she isn't wearing glasses, I would say I'm a dead ringer.

8 comments:

  1. Seriously. Even I see the resemblance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO! i loved her on the austin powers shows

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your hair looks great like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the resemblance... but you've always kinda reminded me of Kathy Griffin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, Guess we know what you will be for Halloween this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh you look all grown up Cheri hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your hair like that but you needed her *clothes and glasses* to look like *her*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cheri-- I laughed out loud at this one--- But I'm still staying with Beaker!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails