Monday, October 13, 2008

3 generations

Certainly not typical generation pictures...all full of seriousness, coordinating outfits and well done hair and makeup. But it is 3 generations of us being, well, us. My daughter and I in our finest sleepwear. My mom with her finest 'do going on. My daughter with her finest makeup job. And me just lookin' fine.

But it is obvious how strong the idiot gene is on this side of the family tree. It is, after all, the branch with all the nuts.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. LOL! These are hysterical. I have a 3 generation pic of us on Christmas Eve in matching jammies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I would have been so disappointed to see a "typical" generation picture from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol love to see the gene has not been lost! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are the best three gen. pictures I've ever seen! :) I love it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails