Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mr. Cuervo

This is our little friend who showed up at the Ice Fest....Mr. Ceurvo. His first name is Jose. He is quite a party animal! His voice wasn't nearly as deep as you would imagine it to be and he was completely toothless. I guess that must be from sucking all those limes...

Photobucket

He made his first appearance the second night we were in Niagara Falls. It would have been nice if he hadn't shown up so soon because maybe, just maybe, that stupid slot machine would not have appeared quite so sparkly and bright and charming. And maybe, just maybe, I would have come home with a little more change in my purse.

Maybe.

But Jose showed up early. And he was larger than life.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cherry .Enjoyed your post!
    i can't understand what those yellow round things on the man's hand are?
    Have a great weekend sweet.
    Take care.
    love to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine. I like to drink you with a little salt and lime... Did I kiss all the cowboys, did I shoot out the light? Did I dance on the bar, did I start any fights? ... You're my friend, you're the best, mi amigo!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen that guy before, and his eyes are still yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh ya I have met him before - didn't much like hime the next day tho...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol on the yellow eyes, maybe a little too much Jose?
    Thanks for making me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO. I put a twenty in your machine this weekend and had myself a good chuckle. Glenda showed up once and that was all!! The shiney shoed bitch! LOL
    Oh and the cocktail waitress can't walk by me anymore and I don't think of you either LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails