Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What's your "thing"?

You know it. Everyone has one. It's the "thing" that builds our character. It tests our patience to the limits. It confirms (to me, anyway) that God has a sense of humor. Ha-Ha. Soooo funny. I like my character just the way it is thankyouverymuch. Do I need these character building moments? I think not.

*sigh*

This is my "thing" right now:

Photobucket

And you know what? It's getting personal with me, too. I'm ready to drive 4 extra miles to the next closest pharmacy. I'm not completely understanding why filling a prescription that we have had for OVER 4 YEARS is still such a complicated undertaking. And a new prescription? Heaven help us all.

Hopefully this "thing" will pass. But I will always have my block-an-intersection-because-you insisted-on-not-keeping-it-clear-through-a-traffic-light-and-the-light-turned-red-and-now-I-can't-go-because-you-are-in-my-way "thing". It's always been my favorite anyway.

What's your "thing"?

8 comments:

  1. Wow. Good to know it's not just me. My Eckerds became a Rite-Aid and prescription filling is a pain (although it was kind of a pain with Eckerd too). The CVS is further away, but it's easy-breezy when I go there. I've been debating making the switch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A true test of patients, get in line at say Starbucks and listen to the clown in front of you on the "Oh, what does Bob want..... a tall mocha..Is Cindy in yet?...See if she wants anything ........ What? Oh, okay, a tall, carmel,no a grande carmel mocha....Who? K, a venti vanilla, no a grande choc, wait, a strawbery lemonade, no hold on, she wants a tall grande, strawberry, chocolate, latte with a shot of vanilla espresso......" And on it goes!!! The only thing worse is the duf who stands in line for 5 minutes at Mc Donalds then when its their turn to order they have to read the board!! Please, this is Mcy D's, we all know what they serve and if ya did't why didn't ya read the board while you was in line rather than blabbing on your phone?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my things would be when people misspell common words.

    IE: Brian being spelled as Brain
    Mixing up Desert and Dessert
    "Valentime's" day

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thing would be I see too much of that Wizard of Oz stuff everywhere.

    Man its so annoying. But the worst are the ones with tattoos of it. I mean come on, seriously. Its just a movie.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. You're still getting me a graduation gift right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see my family has found my blog...guess I have to stop talking about you guys now, eh? *kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I drive 10 miles out of my way (each way) to go to CVS a few times a month. I refuse to go to the rite aid that's right here in town. They are jerks there. I've even emailed the home office about it. LinR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Long lines in check outs. I left my cart full of stuff the other day cause there was probably about 10 people ahead of me. Bet that pissed them off eh?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails