Sunday, September 14, 2008

Since I like comparison photos so much....

Here are pictures of what those rooms in my house NORMALLY look like...with the ones of how they look now.

Living Room

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dining Room

Photobucket

Photobucket

The dining room picture is a slightly different perspective since the "post-move" picture is actually taken from the other side of the doorway. But you get the idea. And since I can't even get in the living room to take a picture of the dining room from the same perspective, it's the only idea you'll have to have.

Thanks for sharing in my chaos.

7 comments:

  1. That sucks. Have fun unpacking all of that!

    But the plus side is your family is back together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes!! you have a lot to do in the next wee while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving sucks huh? lol

    It'll all be worth it though! Im happy you have your family back together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving stinks-- but I know you will be so happy when everything falls into place. Let Hamish update us on his version of the move as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you are all together again! I missed you while Ike took my internet away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH gosh woman....I should come help you. I could use a break from here for a while....huggers Cheri!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails