I got tagged twice for this: Patti and Leslie. Leslie seems to think I have to list 14 things. I think not....but you never know if I get on a roll!
I worked night shift tonight and just got home. I've decided I better get my butt in gear and do a little of my own tagging before I run out of friends who aren't already playing.
Here are the rules:
If you are tagged, you must first post the rules: (I already broke the rules by not posting the rules first. Sue me.)
Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself.
They interest us all!
Tag 5 other people at the end of your Post.
Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
- I wear contacts/glasses....always. Trust me when I say this is a win-win for everyone.
- I am scared of the dark. Is that all that strange, really? Probably not. But the LEVEL of how scared I am of the dark is strange.
- I love lightening...but HATE the thunder. It scares me. Which is strange since the lightening is what can actually hurt you, not the noise it makes. Duh.
- For the past 2 months, I have this goiter of a zit that seems to be traveling different areas of my body. It is seriously big, people! First, my nose. Then, my forearm. Then, my upper lip. Then, my chest. I'm waiting to see where it will pop up next.
- I wet the bed until I was in the 6th grade. Go ahead. Laugh. Mock me. It ain't nothin' I haven't heard before. So there. Hmph.
- My current weigth exceeds what I weighed when I delivered my last child (whom I gained the most weight with). I'm still clinging to that baby weight and added some extra to go with it. Okay, my baby is 16. Whatever.
- I have inherited this strange sensation from my mother in recent months that I cannot stand to have my rings on when I sleep. I MUST REMOVE THEM....including my wedding ring. It makes me sad. But I grasp at any level of sanity I can, always aiming for a perfect 0 or above. Removing them puts me at about a -10. If I kept them on? -2,462.
- This would be where I would start Leslie's tag...and I'm going to do it. So that's strange fact #8.
- I have an unnatural fear of the dentist. About as equally unnatural as my fear of the dark.
- My favorite food in the whole wide world is spaghetti.
- Tom Cruise kind of creeps me out, especially when I watch old movies that I used to LOVE with him in it because he turned out to be such a wackadoodle. Wackadoodle. It's the new catch phrase.
- I meet people in real life that I first met on the internet. I fly to different states to meet them. I room in hotels with them.
- I played little league/high school/rec league softball for over 20 years. I never played any other position besides 2nd base. Well, except for this unfortunate little league game that required me to be a 7th string pitcher because the game went so long the other girls got too tired.
- My hair has the EXACT SAME distinctive odor (code for yucky smell) as my father's had when it gets dirty. And my son has it too. Genes are a wonderful thing, don't you think?
Now who to tag. Hmmm...well, I've had some "strangers" find me here. So I'll tag a few people I don't know and a couple that I do know.
Mona (she has no blog...but she's always here so she can just post in my comments)
Bragger (I don't know this person. I don't think. But she left a comment this week...and I had fun reading her blog, too. Welcome to the Looney Bin!)
Kelli (I "know" her. Love her. She has cute kids!!)
Jessica (I don't know her. She is linked at Kelli's blog....but I do stalk her. She just doesn't know it!)
Cathy (I know her. She is a friend, co-worker and scrapbooking pal)
Kari (I know her, too. She is a friend, partner to Cathy and scrapbooking pal)