Saturday, May 2, 2009

When good internet friends go bad...

and stalk your blog making threats against you if you don't post an update.

Not mentioning any names here Patti but I guess I've been slightly neglectful on my blog. I have LOTS of posts started. Many of them completely written except for downloading pictures from my camera....or TAKING pictures that relate to the post. Some of them don't mean as much without the pictures so they are sitting there drafted, looking lonely and sad that they have not made their way to that final post.

And no, some of my drafted posts have nothing to do with me needing a picture of myself in a bikini showing off all my weight loss progress. Just sayin'. There has been weight loss progress, just not enough to put myself in a bikini and post a picture. There may never be enough weight loss for that.

So what does one ramble on and on about when there is no picture to post with the ramblings? I can't figure it out because I really like to tell stories with pictures. So I thought I would just give a pictorial update on some previous posts.

Ready?

Her breath is still VERY bad
Photobucket

This little cutie will be TWO this month!
Photobucket

I still don't think this is a good idea
Photobucket

The scar is barely noticeable
Photobucket

I'm still not getting her out on that course with me
Photobucket

What? You are still hungry?
Photobucket

There are still no pictures in this (shut up)
Photobucket

He's still escaping...but hasn't had to go to jail again
Photobucket

I have about 7 months before this ritual begins again
Photobucket

She is still less needy than any human living in our house
Photobucket

She's STILL trying
Photobucket

and last, but certainly not least, I'm still married to this goofball
Photobucket

As a matter of fact, I'll be celebrating 25 years with that goofball in December. And guess what? We are celebrating BIG TIME. More on that later. You know, when I have pictures to share.

Happy National Scrapbooking Day for those who have even the slightest clue what that is...and for everyone else I hope your weekend is wonderful!

Now leave me alone, Patti.

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the update now I can go and colour my hair too! LOL
    NO really that was a great post love how you updated us all those fun photos. I am like you I too have to add photos to my every post. After all we are scrapbookers and we have to have a photo to tell the story! Enjoy your National Scrapbooking Day Cheri!! Now go and get those photos from your camera and get those draft posts on your blog!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! An update!! Life has been busy for me, too - glad you are surviving!! Don't leave us hanging about how you are celebrating #25 - I will imagine all kinds of things!! Maybe a new baby??? :nyah: Can't wait to hear about your success at weight loss - Valerie Bertinella has REALLY inspired me to excercise regularly(she excercised at home on her own - did you see her in a bikini at age 49?? HOT!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti was only saying what we were all thinking! Thanks for the update, although I really need an explanation on a few of those pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I took one for the team Kim LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Patti gives creative direction.
    Is this like speed blog posting?
    I hate posting without pics also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are going to Tahiti for you 25th Wedding Anniversary? I think my parents went to TGI Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails