- Other family members always seem to have something urgent and important they must do on the day I announce the house needs cleaned. Urgent and important does not include helping me clean the house.
- I hate carpeted stairs on cleaning day.
- The chance that my 3 dogs will drag crap in from outside through the dog door is much greater if I have just mopped the floor.
- Newspaper cleans glass better than anything else. For this reason alone I hope on-line media never makes newspapers obsolete.
- I think my dog door might have been dirtier than my toilet. How is that even possible? Mostly likely because I clean the toilets every week and the dog door gets neglected for months.
- Emptying the vaccuum cleaner 5 times while cleaning just the living room and hallway tell me that my dogs and cats shed entirely too much. Or maybe I have too many animals. I think they shed too much.
- I wonder if auto degreaser would be too harsh on my kitchen stove/backsplash. I've used 2 Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, 27 paper towels and Dawn dishsoap and very. hot. water. I'm still not perfectly happy but my kitchen is VERY clean!!
- I want to go out to dinner. Not only because I'm tired from cleaning but because I don't want to mess up my kitchen.
- I want to go out for breakfast tomorrow. I'm sure I will still be tired. And I don't want to mess up my kitchen.
- I never want to cook in my kitchen again.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Posted by Cheri Pryor at 7:44 PM