- Some people drive entirely. too. fast. when it is pouring down rain.
- Some people drive entirely. too. slow. when it is pouring down rain.
- Why can't the rain fall consistently? Wipers full blast....wipers on slow intermittent....wipers on full blast....wipers on medium intermittent....all within the distance of 1/2 mile. I drove 120 miles that day. Sweet.
- That much water makes me have to pee.
- Semi trucks splash 4x the amount of actual rain falling from the air directly in to your windshield as you drive by them. I drove through 4 tidal waves. Have you ever tried to see through a tidal wave slamming across your windshield?
- I am very thankful that I work indoors. Even bright orange reflective vests are hard to see in torential rain.
- My car is very clean now. On the outside. Rain makes mud that clings to your shoes.
- Talking about all this water makes me have to pee.
- I thought all these showers were supposed to be in April. Where are the May flowers? I'll tell you where they are....washed away with ALL. THIS. RAIN.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
The weather has taken a turn for winter (again) this past week. And while driving on the freeway I made note of a few things.
Posted by Cheri Pryor at 12:27 AM