- My dogs never have insomnia. And they don't care if I do. They sleep all night...and most of the day.
- There doesn't seem to be anything off limits in the refrigerator.
- I think I pee more in the middle of the night. How do I ever have uninterrupted sleep?
- My cats never have insomnia. They like it when I do because they know if they keep meowing I will give them milk to shut them up.
- There is some incredibly bad tv on at 2:00 a.m.
- I never realized how much I love my dvr.
- My husband never has insomnia. He doesn't care if I do as long as I leave the bedroom with it.
- The only thing really going through my brain is that I need to sleep. And it makes me not sleep thinking about all the minutes ticking away as I keep trying to convince myself to sleep.
- Do you even know how good a piece of meatloaf is rolled up in a tortilla? It's not. I've tried it. Please see #2.
- Warm milk does NOT, in fact, make a person sleepy. Well, this person anyway. My cats take it warm or cold. They aren't picky.
- My couch is seeing more of me than my bed. This is disturbing.
- After months of this non-sleeping torture I've decided I know what the cure is....apparently I need to eat more dog food.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Posted by Cheri Pryor at 6:00 AM