Friday, April 3, 2009

I've been tagged....

I'm pretty slow with this since it's been way too long since I went blog-hopping. I was interested in a little challenge fellow blogger Jennifer Sizemore posted and went be-bopping over to see what it was all about. Then I thought, "Well, while I'm here I might as well catch up with her posts...."

Then I saw it...."Camera Woes"

Apparently Jennifer would like to see me making faces at myself in the mirror. As if. (said in my very best Valley Girl voice)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hmmm....tagging people to take pictures of themselves in a mirror.
Becky - Maybe, JUST MAYBE, she will update that blog of hers
Ashley - Maybe, JUST MAYBE, her picture will include a belly shot.
Stephanie - Maybe, JUST MAYBE, this will distract her for a tiny moment. (hug)

Tag! You're It!

4 comments:

  1. Your hair looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last one was soooooo worth the wait! and yeah - your hair does look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Cheri you look so darn cute. BUt the funny thing is just today I did some shots of me like that. Yours are much better

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails